Sedgman CPB JV
CIMIC Group companies Sedgman and CPB Contractors have been awarded a contract by Pembroke Resources at the Olive Downs coking coal project in central Queensland, Australia for the design, procurement, construction and commissioning of the coal handling and preparation plant (CHPP).
Whittens is currently delivering the Olive Downs CHPP concrete works which includes the installation of concrete footings and slabs for processing plant structures at Olive Downs Coal Handling Processing Plant.
Geographically, the physical works are divided into the following five areas:
- Raw Coal and Rejects Handling Areas (excluding Reinforced Earth Wall – by others)
- Coal Processing Plant (CPP Module) & Tailings Corridor
- Office, Amenities and Car Park
- Product Stockpiling, Reclaiming and Train Loadout
- Services – All Work Areas