Nick Kelly has over 25 years of experience in the construction industry in Australia, where he has worked across a wide range of Commercial, Civil, Mining and Infrastructure Projects. He commenced his career with Whittens in 2002 as a Civil Construction Supervisor, and since then has managed a range of projects across New South Wales, Queensland, Northern Territory and Western Australia as Construction Manager. Not only does Nick has extensive experience in Civil / Mining / Infrastructure Earthworks and Concrete construction, but his excellent leadership and communication skills enable him to lead and supervise staff to achieve high levels of motivation, production and customer service. Today as our East Coast Operations Manager, Nick oversees all our eastern states based projects from commencement to completion, as well as including all business development and commercial aspects.
- Construction Management (Building) Newcastle University (currently completing)
- Certificate IV Building and Construction Master Builders Association NSW
- Certificate IV Finance
- Certificate III Formwork and Falsework
- Certificate III Steelfixing
- Cert III Concreting
- Certificate III Underground Coal Operations