Andy hails from the UK, with 40 years of construction industry expertise under his belt, speicalising in heavy earthworks, tunnelling, water and wastewater treatment, and roadworks. He has worked on projects in Canada, UK and the Middle East; in an array of roles including Engineer, Estimator, and Civils Manager. Most recently, Andy has been based on the East Coast of Australia, working on a range of major road and rail projects for major civil contractors.
Andy commenced his career with Whittens in 2021 as Construction Manager and has recently returned to our business as Operations Manager. As our West Coast Operations Manager, Andy oversees our WA projects from commencement to completion, as well as business development and commercial aspects. He possesses a personable nature, analytical mindset and great communication skills, and we are keen to leverage his breadth of industry experience to further our project delivery and performance.
- Masters in Construction Management (currently completing)
- Advanced Diploma in Construction and Project Management
- ONC in Civil Engineering (UK)
- NVQ Level 4 Construction Site Management (UK)
- CSCS Black – Construction Manager Card (UK)
- Rail Industry Workers Card – Construction Manager Competency Certified (JHG)
- RMS Quality and Concrete Training
- Confined Space Trained
- Construction Industry White Card