Our graduate programme provides students in their third year of university to gain an insight into working within a fast paced, multi-disciplinary organisation. Through mentorship and personal development, we will help you kick-start your career.
If this interests you, we want you to join Summer Vacation Programme, commencing in December that will provide opportunities to:
- Learn and excel in your day to day work in an inclusive culture
- Gain exposure to tier one projects
- Undertake a project relevant to your degree that will inspire you
- Grow personally and professionally in a dynamic and supportive culture
We are seeking Third year undergraduates for our projects and regional offices, who are:
- Civil Infrastructure Engineering students
You will want to be challenged and be prepared to give anything a go. You will demonstrate problem solving skills and have the drive and passion to grow and learn with us and commit to developing your work based behaviours.
To apply for this unique opportunity please attach a copy of your current resume, a cover letter and your most recent academic transcript to GraduateOpportunities@whittensgroup.com.au